Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch by TP-Link, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, WiFi Light Switch for LED Lights, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, UL Certified, 3-Pack(HS220P3)
Brand: Kasa Smart
- Easy Guided Install: Neutral Wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection.
- 0%-100% Dimming with Scheduling: Adjust desired brightness with the button or Kasa app. Tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep. Set light schedules for waking up with a soft glow in the morning.
- Voice Control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Control from Anywhere: Monitor and control your lights status from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 Million users. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: With the smart Wi Fi dimmer, you can control the ambiance of any space with the push of a button. A quick tap of the switch toggles lighting to the previous level and built in up & down dimmer buttons let you fine tune lighting to match your mood or activity. Because it’s a TP Link smart switch, you can easily control it from anywhere using the Kasha app or your favorite voice assistant device.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.4 x 2.1 inches